Empowering the Church to take the Gospel where it’s never been proclaimed.
The purpose of AIMS is “through global partnerships to see
the Great Commission become the Great Completion.”
To mobilize strategic partners to proclaim the Kingdom of God
to the remaining unreached peoples.
- Kingdom—We recognize our need for reliance on God and global partnership with the Body of Christ to fulfill our ministry in His Kingdom. (Matthew 5:1-11, 6:33; I Timothy 6:15-16)
- Prayer—We understand and value that prayer is the first work of missions and the ongoing work of missions. God’s Kingdom is advanced through prayer and spiritual warfare. (Psalm 2:8; John 14:13-14; I John 5:14-15; Luke 10:2)
- Loving People—We value the well being of those we serve, and we serve with higher motives then the accomplishment of ministry tasks alone. (Matthew 22:39; I Corinthians 13:1-3; John 13:34-35, 15:12; I John 3:16; Philippians 2:3-4; Ephesians 5:1)
- Integrity—We value holding true to our word, following through on our commitments, and presenting ourselves with authenticity. (Psalm 15:4; Matthew 5:37; Proverbs 28:13)
- Strategic—We value ministry initiatives that will accelerate the completion of the Great Commission—reaching all unreached people groups. (Matthew 24:14, 28:18-20; II Peter 3:11-12)
- Empowering—We value ministry that equips churches to do self-initiated strategic missions. (Ephesians 4:11-12; II Timothy 2:2; Acts 1:8, 13:1-3; Romans 1:11)
- Fervency—We value being spiritually proactive and passionate, not passive but ruthless against sin and anything contrary to God’s will. Not just being busy, but strategically proactive. (Romans 12:11; Colossians 4:12; Jude 12; II Corinthians 7:7; Isaiah 59:17; I Peter 1:22, 4:8; II Timothy 1:16, 4:7; John 2:17; I Timothy 4:6)